In terms of insulation WOOD100 green constructions are twice as good as solid or glued regular wooden buildings. You can have a large wooden construction (where walls are 30-40 cm thick) using very little energy. Wood100 constructions have a global record in thermal insulation and then minimal heating expenditures. Additionally WOOD100 panels has a global record for heat insulation values in any constructive component.
Healthy & Comfortable living in 100% pure and natural moon wood with zero VOC & no off-gassing from glues, wood ‘preservatives’ or other gasoline base artificial materials. Many research studies in numerous countries have demonstrated that living in solid wood100 panels provide a harmony and relaxation, declines the heart rate and promotes our immunity system and supplies restorative sleep at its best.
Roofs, Walls & ceilings wood panels can be produced in thicknesses from 12 till 45 cm. Manufacturing drawings are created based on customized solo plans and client requirements. Cut-outs & Grooves for the electric wiring, windows, doors and other construction details become part of the prefabricated panels. Wood100 minimizes the attempts needed on site and assist to saving money and time in raising.
–Certificate of the Fraunhofer Institute Stuttgart (heat insulation)
– Certificate of the Bundeswehr University Munich (radiation shielding)
– Certificate of the Technical University Vienna (structural analysis)
– Certificate of the Technical University Graz (airborne sound, air air permeability, heat transfer)
– Certificate of the MA 39 Vienna (sound absorption)
– Certificate of the Karlsruhe University (technical college) (structural analysis)
– Certificate of the Technical University Graz (sound insulation, cool down duration)
– Certificate of the Institute for Fire Protection and Safety Research Linz (Fire safety)
– Certificate of the Research Promotion Funds and Work Chamber Prize
– Certificate of the European Technical Permission ETA-13/0785
– Certificate of the PEFC
– Certificate of the Cradle to cradle GOLD since 2008
The solid wood100 bear on the flames heat longer than any other building material(around 150 minutes) . In fact the supporting core layer of a the WOOD100 wall is well safeguarded at the wall’s center. In case of ignition, no airborne poisonous vapors are released, and there is practically no increase in surface temperature on the side opposite the fire. WOOD100 wall panels are used as firewalls.
Wood100 constructions have survived against many earthquakes in Osaka till 11 Richter without any damage. Moreover, they have undergone the strongest storms in coastal regions of German, suffering no major torrent distructions and are easily habitable after torrent.